Ventra VPD-736 blind spot vision and object detection system is the ultimate 3 in 1 turnkey video solution, providing unparalleled visibility for fleet vehicles. Commercial vehicles, such as trucks, buses, or large delivery vans.
Commercial vehicle operators often have a difficult time seeing their surroundings, also known as blind spots. This can lead to accidents that could be prevented if drivers have a better view of their surroundings.
Benefits of Ventra Video
The VPD delivers the optimal vision enhancement system to address blind spot issues with an integrated 3 – 1080P HD camera (2 sides and 1 rear), along with 6 rear proximity sensors that detect objects up to 8ft, displayed in a vivid 7” LCD monitor display with built-in video recording / playback to capture and view every single detail.
- Complete coverage of blind spots
- Video recording function
- Enhance Visibility, Safety, and Security
- Mitigate risk for driver & organization
- Unsafe driver coaching
- Incident documentation
- Improve productivity and efficiency
Video Recording + Playback = Enhanced Security & Risk Mitigation
Intelligent LCD monitor with built-in recording function significantly enhances security with auto recording of all 4 cameras simultaneously, even while vehicle is parked, regardless which camera is displayed.
Applications & Industries
Logistics, Delivery and Commercial Fleets
Local Government and Municipal Services
Law Enforcement and First Responders
And More... Contact a Ventra Representative Today!
- 7” Hi Visibility LCD monitor with up to 4 HD camera input
- Video recording of all cameras for incident documentation
- 128GB MicroSD card storage
- 2 Rugged 1080P HD weatherproof IR side camera with superior day and night image quality
- 1 Rugged 1080P weatherproof IR wide viewing angle backup camera
- 6 rear proximity sensors detect objects up to 8 ft away
- Video display modes – 1 CH, Split Screen, 3 CH, Quad
- Trigger cables automatically switch camera display view
- Audible proximity beeps to alert drivers of object
- 6 individual color-coded sensor display in LCD provide visual alerts
- Easy to install and operate – No separate ECU modules
- Save time and labor
No Costly Monthly Fees or Contracts
Our products can be implemented as a standalone system, or as add-on enhancements to existing GPS / Telematics solutions.